Donations / Hazardous Chemicals / eWaste / Trash
**If I take trash to be disposed of, there will be a $250 charge per load**
Option A: We will work side by side, going through each item.
Option B: You will be “off-site” from the area. I/we will be gathering like items into categories, then I/we will be contacting you via text/video for approval of editing your items and placement within the space.
• I/we will assemble freestanding metal shelves or cabinets, however, I'm not a handyman and will not be attaching them to your walls.
• I/we will need to use your restroom. I/we will need to take breaks/eat meals as needed during your session.
Thank you for choosing The Organization Maven as a partner to help you regain control and find peace and joy in your space. Before we begin working together, it is important to review the following terms, as it is helpful when both parties are clear on expectations. As a Professional Organizing business, we value you and your growth in the process. Your confidentiality and trust are of the upmost importance. Listed below are our terms of service that define our process and service.
Payment is due in full the day services are booked. Payment can be:
• Credit Card – paid via card swiper
• Venmo - @theorganizationmaven
• Paypal – @theorganizationmaven
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
• Due to the high demand in our business, a last minute cancellation often results in lost income and time for the Organizer. Due to this irreplaceable loss, we require a minimum of 48-hours notice of cancellation.
• If more than 48 hours advance notice is given to cancel your session, then you will receive 100% refund.
• If less than 48 hours advance notice is given to cancel your session, then you will receive 90% refund.
• If less than 24 hours advance notice is given to cancel your session, then you will receive 20% refund.
• If late cancellations become routine, The Organization Maven reserves the right to refuse future services altogether.
Supplies and Shopping Assistance
The Organization Maven will either make suggestions about necessary supplies to be purchased and the Client will complete the shopping OR per the Client’s request, The Organization Maven will shop for and purchase the supplies, making certain they are delivered to the Client’s location. Client’s are responsible for all agreed-upon supplies (file folders, labels, shelving, containers, hooks, etc.) necessary for completion of the project and the fee for shopping. The standard hourly rate will apply for all shopping. Receipts for funds spent on Client’s behalf will be presented before payment is rendered to the organizer.
Regarding the editing, sorting, and organizing of items, the Client maintains process ownership. The Organization Maven recognizes items as the sole property of the Client, and though efforts will be made to help reduce the volume of belongings when necessary, it is hereby stated that the final decision on such matters belongs to the Client.
Project outcomes depend on the Client’s willingness to participate in the process; sorting, editing, and donating when necessary. Long-term maintenance of organization hinges on the Client’s commitment to maintaining the order, and quantity of items in the space.
Disruption of Service
The Organization Maven reserves the right to terminate the project for the following reasons:
• Repeated cancellations and rescheduling
• Client or family members engage in disruptive, threatening or violent behavior, which can include but is not limited to yelling, verbal abuse, threats (outright or implied)
• Unsafe or unsanitary working conditions
The Organization Maven nor their employees or contractors, is not liable for any loss due to damage to property, self or disposition of items.
Time of Performance
All The Organization Maven employees and contractors do their best to complete the work in a timely manner, however, all parties agree that time is not of the essence to complete any agreed upon work. While we do our best to work expediently, we also take into consideration the Client’s emotional, physical, and mental needs. We will adjust our speed of work for the best interest of the Client. If any provision of this contract is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provision of this contract shall remain in full force and effect.
The personal information of and in possession of the Client will be treated confidentially and with respect at all times. During the course of our service we may come across items of a private or personal nature. It is our policy and is strictly enforced that no personal or private information is ever shared with anyone else. This includes name, address, phone number. Staff members may share information with the Owner of The Organization Maven only.
The Client releases all rights to before and after photos, to be used by The Organization Maven for marketing purposes, including but not limited to website, social media, educational presentations, and pamphlets. Client identity and confidentiality will always be top priority in regards to photo usage.
Copyright © 2021 The Organization Maven All Rights Reserved