Organizing Option A: I will be making your Pinterest Organization Dreams come true. You can watch if you like, or you can go about your day. This service is perfect for Pantry Organization, Closet Organization, Bathroom Organization, Laundry Organization, and Fridge Organization.
Organizing Option B: We will work side by side, going through each item..
Thank you for choosing The Organization Maven as a partner to help you regain control and find peace and joy in your space. Before we begin working together, it is important to review the following terms, as it is helpful when both parties are clear on expectations. Your confidentiality and trust are of the upmost importance. Listed below are my terms of service that define my process and service.
• I will assemble freestanding shelves, however, I'm not a handyman and I will not be attaching them to your walls.
• I will wear a mask and follow all safety procedures.
Donations / Hazardous Chemicals / eWaste / Trash
• Donations: All items deemed for donation will be taken to the location of my choice.
• Hazardous Disposal: Light bulbs, paint, batteries, pesticides, and household chemicals will be disposed of.
• eWaste: Old technology such as old cell phones, printers, monitors, laptops, and computers will be disposed of.
• Trash: All trash is to go into your trash receptacles.
Scheduling on my calendar
• Each session has a (4) hour minimum
• A reschedule fee of $50 will be charged, when rescheduling your session.
• A cancellation fee of 50% of the projected session cost will be charged if less than 12 hours notice is given.
Payment is due at the end of each session. Payment can be:
• Credit Card – paid via card swiper
• Venmo - @theorganizationmaven
• PayPal – @theorganizationmaven
Supplies and Shopping
• The client will set the budget for organizational items to be purchased for the project. I will make a shopping list for your project and email it over for review before your session. I will need payment PRIOR to purchasing the organizing items. After the project is complete, I will show receipts for everything purchased. If additional payment is needed for reimbursement, a payment request will be given to the client. IF the client is due back any money, a refund of payment will be sent back to the client.
• The Organization Maven recognizes items as the sole property of the Client, and though efforts will be made to help reduce the volume of belongings when necessary, it is hereby stated that the final decision on such matters belongs to the Client.
• Project outcomes depend on the Client’s willingness to participate in the process; sorting, editing, and donating when necessary. Long-term maintenance pre-paid packages are available – let's talk about it after completing your project(s).
Confidentiality & Photo Release
• The personal information of and in possession of the Client will be treated confidentially and with respect at all times. During the course of our service we may come across items of a private or personal nature. It is our policy and is strictly enforced that no personal or private information is ever shared with anyone else. This includes name, address, phone number.
• The Client releases all rights to before and after photos, to be used by The Organization Maven for marketing purposes, including but not limited to website, social media, educational presentations, and pamphlets. Client identity and confidentiality will always be top priority in regards to photo usage.
Please understand that my estimates are a rough estimate for total cost, and should be used a guide for an possible outcome for this project.